• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Schwarzenegger Signs Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana Despite Opposing Prop 19

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklyn Red Leg

Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!
The California Governor, Schwarzenegger, who opposes Proposition 19, this morning signed a landmark bill in the state of California which decriminalizes the possession of marijuana. For those wondering, this does not make marijuana possession legal, but it no longer will be a misdemeanor offense. Instead of the mandatory fine of $100 as well as the mandatory appearance in front of a judge, the outcome of being caught with marijuana will now simply be a $100 fine. The new law will be in effect on January 1st and include anyone caught with up to an ounce of marijuana. Basically the possession of the drug is seen no different by California now than speeding is.

Schwarzenegger Signs Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana

I generally think he's a douchebag-and-a-half, but I applaud him now. I would even go so far as to applaud my own dipstick of a governor if he did this as it will save tons of money from the budget every year. Hand-in-hand with this should be the pardoning of all non-violent drug offenders rotting in Cali's prison-industrial complex for having a frakking PLANT. Hope this pisses off Obllama and he goes on a rant on Tv as it will just be one more nail in the coffin of the stupid and illegal War on Drugs.

Latest posts

Back