• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Scott Brown's Gone Rogue!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
Looks like the pin has been pulled. Scott Brown voted for Harry Reid's $15 billion jobs bill, therefore killing the Republican fillibuster against it.

Scott spaketh thusly:

Scott Brown said:
I came to Washington to be an independent voice, to put politics aside and to do everything in my power to help create jobs for Massachusetts families," Brown explained in a statement. "This Senate jobs bill is not perfect. I wish the tax cuts were deeper and broader, but I am voting for it because it contains measures that will help put people back to work.
Read the full article here.

Immediately after his vote, tea baggers lit up his facebook page with vitriolic diatribes about him being a RINO and a traitor. Which enraged Scott Brown Facebook comment is your favorite?

Ok, clearly I'm happy about the way he voted this time being that I am a Massachusetts resident and all but I know my joy won't last long. I tried to tell you folks, you weren't getting any prizes with Brown. You could open the cracker jack box and get a nifty clown whistle or a punch in the face. You wanted a maverick? Here you go. Hope you're happy.

Latest posts

Back