• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Seven year old shot in the head and neck by police

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
I'm sure I probably won't get many responses because too many have become desensitized. What a tragedy. Women and children need to get the hell out of the inner city. You have animal cops walking around thinking everyone is a criminal. Cops do not respect the people there whether they are law abiding or not. Not even the children. Time after time it is proven that police lie and cover up their stupidity. Women and children, do your best to get out of the inner city! Most of the time, the real criminals go scot free.

My heart pours for that grandmother, the woman was crying uncontrollably in the news reports that I have seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/may2010/detr-m18.shtml

On Monday, an attorney for the family said a videotape of the incident revealed that Aiyana had been shot from outside the house before the grenade was tossed inside. Police officials have claimed an officer accidently discharged his weapon inside the house after a “physical confrontation” with the child’s 47-year-old grandmother, Mertilla Jones.

Jones, a retired school worker, has strenuously refuted the allegations that she had a struggle with the cops. Police officials are now saying the police officer may have “simply collided” with her before the gun discharged. Police say they were conducting a “no knock” search for a homicide suspect. However, the suspect, a 34-year-old male who was arrested by police, did not live in Aiyana’s apartment but in a separate, upstairs unit in the three-story home.

It has now been revealed that the police raid was being videotaped for a reality crime show on the Arts & Entertainment Network called “The First 48.” A plug for the show on the A&E website, says, “For homicide detectives, the clock starts ticking the moment they are called. Their chance of solving a case is cut in half if they don’t get a lead in ‘The First 48...' In the twisted minds of the media executives, police raids in Detroit’s neighborhoods, like military sweeps through Iraqi and Afghan homes, are “entertainment.”

Latest posts

Back