• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

She ordered WHAT?!?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mishty

aluminum petunia
So last night I get the strongest craving for Taco Bell and decided it's time for Fourth Meal :D

I pull up with a list a mile long with all my friends orders.
The person never asked a question, just took my order, till I requested this:

Two Loaded Taco salads, extra cheese and sour cream, minus the lettuce!

The young guy croaked out "Taco Salad MINUS the lettuce....all the lettuce?"
Well duh all the lettuce! :doh:

I once got a dozen Krispy Kremes and 2 milk chugs, and sat down at the table, the clerk couldn't stop staring or waiting for someone else to walk in and take a seat, even when I only had one single glazed donut left.. :rolleyes:

So yeah, ever get blank stares or looks of confusion when you order that crazy fatty food?

Latest posts

Back