• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Shot down... And for a terrible reason.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Con

I'm not really sure where to put this, so anyone with a better idea please point out where it should have gone... Anyway, I've talked to this fantastic red haired godess of a BBW several times, a beautiful woman and she always seemed so sweet and pleasant to talk to, I got a real thing for her ha ha ha. But here's the bad bit, she works in an electrical goods store I go to and I decided I'd summon my courage and ask her on a date, but when I did she got angry and upset because she assumed I didn't mean it and was just trying to mock her or wind her up! I felt so bad for her, and for myself. What the hell do I do? I don't want her thinking i'm an asshole, because I genuinely do have a serious crush on this woman, and also because i'd hate for her to feel like someone was just tryin to upset her or have a laugh at her expense. I'm sure most of us have been there at some point even just as a kid when someone wants to make fun of the fat guy/girl. It's sad to think this woman wouldn't believe I genuinely was attracted to her

Latest posts

Back