• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Should (non-healthy) fast food advertisements be banned?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

James_au

I'm just curious about the opinions of other members of this sub community on the subject.

I for one think it might be a good initiative to slow down the obesity epidemic and if smoking ads are banned why not ban advertising something that in some cases is even more dangerous? Children are often the targets of the ad campaigns and they are all too often too naive to consider the consequences. As an FA I find large women attractive and as a libertarian believe in a person's right to do what he or she wishes with their body, but I sympathize with anyone who puts on weight unintentionally.

Latest posts

Back