• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Silly question but...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlaSixx

Just Another Weirdo
I've never had this question answered for me before.

What would be considered the limit of a BBW/start of an SSBBW?

I ask this because though I am fairly large, I am typically active and limber, though I've had problems recently since I was hospitalized for depression (hereditary). I haven't been weighed in a long time, years even, but I'm more than sure I'm around 340. But I've always considered myself only a BBW, not really seeing myself as HUGE even though I pretty much am. But I'm wondering if I've been classifying myself in the wrong category.

I also know that I cannot lost much weight. At max, I could only lose 100lbs which would still make me a large and lovely lady, but I don't eat to stay fat nor do I eat much at all. So I'm pretty sure it's hereditary for me since all my family is the same and none of them eat large meals nor do they eat frequent ones.

Any help?

Here's a pic to show my size at the moment. Well... as close as possible. I've lost a bit since then because of getting active again after my hospitalization.

24108_355729057823_509177823_3092290_1755936_n.jpg

As an extra note, I was clothes shopping to fit my size and I wasn't sucking anything in. I am wider from the front than I am from the back, too, if that helps any.

Thanks for reading.

Latest posts

Back