• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Smoking will cost you extra

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy

Just a dirty old man
My company has decided for the year 2011, to charge employees that smoke or chew tobacco an extra $20 per paycheck. Upon open enrollment, you have to declare whether or not you are a tobacco user. If you smoke, and indicate that you don't, and get caught (by HR?), your pay will be reduced retroactively to the beginning of the year.

WTF? Is this legal?

I'm only bringing this up here, besides the fact that I don't smoke, but am curious if they get away with this.. what's next? BMI?

ETA: If a person doesn't participate in company health benefits, the surcharge doesn't apply.

Latest posts

Back