• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So I was watching this interview

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clariposita22

in a Spanish channel and they had a big girl who loved the way she was, she accepted herself as a big girl, she danced, she dressed nicely, she was a very happy person. Next to her, they had a guy who was big and lost weight. He says he is happier now that he's thin. He said he "pretended" to be happy and was the "clown" at reunions and gatherings so that people who accept him.
Then, they had the psychologist speak and she agreed wih the thin guy. She said that most big people learn to deal with being big and therefore "deal" with their every day living as "happy" but if they had the option to be thin, they would much rather be thin.
I sat there really upset because the big girl that was "happy" with herself felt bad and her facial expression changed and the happy girl quickly became sensitive and started to cry. i cried with her cuz i saw myself in her.
What are your thoughts? are fat people really happy? i am big and i am ok with it but i can't say i am HAPPY!!

Latest posts

Back