• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

So What's The Deal With Arby's?...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattB

I did a search for Arby's related threads and found a few, but decided to start a new one than bump an old one up.

So what's the deal with Arby's?

We just got our first Arby's near where I live and, literally, there's been constant lineups inside and at the drive-thru. I was willing to chalk it up to novelty factor, but it's been a few weeks now...

I finally went there last night, for the first time in my life. It was okay, but it's one of the first fast food places I've been to that I felt I could probably recreate the sandwich perfectly at home. I'm afraid I'm developing a Seinfeld-ian obsession with the place. I must know why it's sooooo busy, but I'm not particularly sold on eating there again yet.

So, Arby's fans- enlighten me! What is it about the place that you like? The menu just looks to me like the same sandwich 10 times over with slight variations. Is there a be-all/end-all item to order? The curly fries were pretty good...

help.

Latest posts

Back