• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Someone make my day

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shin_moyseku

Long live to the Fat
Hello Dimmers, today i am so much happy, let me tell you why:

When i was on the subway today morning the train stop on the station with the doors closed for a long while, almost 10 mins, but in the station i saw a ssbbw around my age, never have seen a girl so beautiful in my own country before, she didnt notice me for a while and she was far from the doors of the train, but suddendly she notice i was looking her, and the only thing i did was smile and waves my hand, she pointed herself like saying "me, do i know you?" and i sent a kiss to her, i felt so macho, lol, well she blushed and sent me one back, and the train continued its way.

i dont have her number and dont even know her name but i thank to her for making my day a great day, i hope she felt the same way.

:bow:

Latest posts

Back