• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something I have been thinking about...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kortana

Feelin' Cheeky!
Ever since I was introduced to Dimensions (and Feederism for that fact) I have had something on my mind. Before I explain I will note that I am not going to point out any examples- this isn't meant to call anyone out, it is simply to understand everything a little better.

There have been many times when feederism has led to heated discussions. Sometimes because the topic was placed on a wrong board and those who think it is discusting freak out or maybe it was on the right board but someone wanders over to express their discust.

Several times I have seen those same people post comments about pictures such as " your new pounds look great on you, keep packing them on!" or "You defintely should endulge in a few more cupcakes, they look great on you"..I am sure you know the type of comment, I don't think I need to explain.

So, isn't that VERY contradictory? I mean, are those people just lying to themselves, afraid to admit they are into the fetish? Are there degrees? Cause I just don't see much difference between an encourager and a feeder..

Again, this is not an attak on anyone, I am really just curious!

Latest posts

Back