• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Something I've always been curious about...

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenFromOC

Awesome.
So...I've been in the BBW scene for probably 14 years. The first chat room I ever found on AOL was called "Fat and Gaining." I was about 18 years old. It fascinated the hell outta me, but really, I liked it because everyone was so nice. I just chatted casually and never met anyone from the room. My mom and sister gave me grief when they saw me chatting in that room! They just didn't get it. My first serious relationship in my early 20's was with a man who was a glorious 360 lbs when we met...by the time we broke up a few years later...he weighed 430 lbs.

Fast forward a few years...I guess I was about 23 when we split up...

I still couldn't get over my desire to be with a big man. Now, before there were BBW clubs like The Butterfly Lounge and Club Bounce here in Southern Cali, there were parties about 4 times a year. My sister was going to one of the parties and said that she thought I might like the guy that was their bartender. I went to the party and OH MY GOD! He was sexy! About 6' and 350 lbs. mmmmm mmmmm gooooooood! I won my prize that night and we dated for several years.

I have continued to go to BBW clubs over the years. The BBW that have actually taken 2 seconds to talk to me, treat me with respect. Obviously, I am an FFA and want a big man. I don't want their skinny and/or athletic men! They have never shown any interest in those big, sexy guys so I figure I'm ok, right? Nope. I get dirty looks and nasty comments every time I go.

Just wondering....why does this happen? LOL That was kind of like baggage that I had to unload....

Latest posts

Back