• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Speed of Gaining Weight?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustMe

I was wondering what opinions on speed of gain, do others have when it comes to themselves gaining weight? Say you want to reach a new target. Do you let it come eventually? Or do you treat it like a hurdle and go for it? If you do how fast? How fast would be too fast?

For me I want to go from 180 current to 200-210 (5'8"). I have gained weight in the past. I'm a picky eater and not into the feeding. I treat it more like an obsticale (reverse dieter*). I completely enjoy the fat, and the little things I notice afterwards. That why I can find it easy to push myself if need be. For me, I feel it's time. With how much out of the way, how fast is debatable. I could try to manage some enjoyment. As long as I feel great I am just going to go for it.

*My brain is reversed. I find healthy food taste great, where as unhealty sweets, fats, and bad carbs... bleh. Fast food? *urk* :blink:

How do you approach a new goal?

[Edit] At what weight would you consider yourself fat? 200/250/300/###?

Latest posts

Back