• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Spongebob likes the funnel?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Novelist

(I hope this is in the right section. I wasn't sure where to post it.)

I've been a lurker for a long time here. I'm a writer and too many of my characters are slender or just average, so I've been lurking around, doing research and reading stories. I don't post often, but I was watching Spongebob the other day (yes, I do watch Spongebob; it's incredibly amusing for some reason). It was the episode "I'm With Stupid."

I read a few stories here involving funnels/feeding machines and something strange happened in this episode.

Patrick (the starfish) threw himself at Spongebob, stressed out because his parents were coming to visit, and the following exchange happened:

Patrick: I don’t know what to do, Spongebob! You got to help me!
Spongebob: Patrick! You forgot how to eat again! Come on, we’ll get the funnel!
Patrick: No, it’s not that, Spongebob... it’s worse.
Spongebob: Darn, I like the funnel...

It struck me as a little odd and funny. Maybe there's a secret FA behind the scriptwriting? ;) Or Spongebob is an FA? Who knows... I do know there's been inflation a few times (Squidward crammed a leafblower up a fish's rear end once, but it's not incredibly clear that's what he did unless you're watching carefully - the fish just gets huge), and Squidward ate a whole bunch of Krabby Patties once and had a pretty crazy WG.

I'm not particularly "into" those kinds of stories, but I know a few people are.

Latest posts

Back