• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

srruggling with my gain....lookin for feedback

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I have not quit working out....but have very much gotten derailed...I have easily put on at least 20# or more..actually the SCALE is too frieghtening to get on...although I love the idea of gaining..and am seriously turned on by the thought...and fantasize about it...I am not sure I can make the leap...how did others make that decision...or surrender? heres a few I took last nite..before going on my *FIRST DATE* with someone that wants to FEED me and make me his own BBW or SSBBW ....it was intriguing and unusual....after we shared dessert and i had the coconut shrimp YUMMMM..i was sorta seductively rubbing my new little spare tire..and man ..he reached over and rubbed and squeezed on it..and wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! hot......any thoughts are welcome...xox

Latest posts

Back