• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBW Lingerie

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEmtEsq

Emergency Medical Shyster
Hello all,

I've been looking for some lingerie for my wife in anticipation of a milestone anniversary and, because of her size (5'3"/350lb, 26/28), it is clear that for me to have any decent selection from which to choose I am going to have to go online. Can anyone make a recommendation where there is a selection of quality products? I know that many of the online sites tend not to really care about the plus-plus sizes and just throw some real cheap Chinese crap on their sites.

Thanks for any help,

Latest posts

Back