• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

ssbbw reality

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdswangun

I hope that you may be able to answer a few questions that I have. First of all, I have a girlfriend that is fat. I know that she is comfortable with her weight but I want her to know that I love how fat she is. She would not take kindly to me saying that I love how huge her belly is but I was wondering if you had any suggestions as to how I could let her know how much I enjoy her fat. Secondly I was wondering if you had any ideas as to how I could suggest the idea of gaining to her. I don’t really want to be a ‘feeder’ but I would like to encourage her to get bigger. I feel that fat is the most feminine thing.
I am glad that there are obese women in the world. It shows that people should be able to do what they want without fearing what other people think.
I was also wondering if you could tell me some of the challenges that face people with such enhanced natural and beautiful proportions as many of the ladies on this site are.

Latest posts

Back