• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

SSBBWs - What changes have you noticed in your habits?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juice

I was having a chat with an online friend yesterday and thought this subject is quite interesting. What changes does a bbw notice once she starts getting into the ssbbw range. I don't refer to limitations or lifestyle changes only, of course these are welcome.

I'd start with some of my personal changes:
- Less clothing. I need to wear less. I avoid wearing a bra and I don't feel comfortable in knickers. I also hate wearing tight waisted pants and jeans. I haven't worn tights in the last two years either.
- Shoe size! I know this sounds awkward but it's true. I used to be a Europe size 39 when I was in the low 200 pound range, but now I am a true 42, although I squeeze my feet into 41 or 40 sometimes.
- Bootless! I avoid wearing shoes when I am in even if its cold. I feel more balanced and less restricted.
- I sit differently. I cannot cross my legs of course but I cannot even keep them close together. I prefer sitting on the floor with my legs wide open and my belly resting on the floor.
- Sleeping. I used to sleep face-down, now i prefer face-up with 3 pillows under my head
- New pillow. I use my belly as a pillow to rest my hands. This is not really a change but a funny observation :D
- Walking. I walk with my body leaned backwards and I don't move my arms as much as before
- Eyes shape. My eyes look a bit narrower, not really smaller but narrower. Another awkward change...

I can come up with many more.
What about you?

Latest posts

Back