• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stopped by the Sheriff While Watching Wheel of Fortune!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moore2me

Lions don't need to spank
Hubby and I were stopped Monday evening while we were watching "Wheel" in our home by the Sheriff in a squad car with blue lights flashing!

As I have said before in this Forum, we live in a rural area in a home that is about 1000 feet off the public road. Our house is surrounded by chain link fence - where our dogs reside inside. Well, Monday night we were sitting in our recliners watching TV after dark (about 6:30 PM) and the dogs started barking very loudly and excitedly in the direction of our front gate.

Hubby looked out the front door and said, "There's a sheriff's car at the gate. It's running it's blue lights. The officer is outside the car and asking questions, but I can't hear him over the dogs barking. They won't stop & I can't get them inside the house. I need to go outside the fence and so I can hear him."

So Mr. M2M left to go outside the fence, the dogs kept barking, but the Sheriff turned off blue lights. After a few minutes hubby came back in with this story. The Sheriff's Deputy was investigating a 9-1-1 cell phone call that just came in. The officer said the phone call was traced to within 400 yards of where our house is. He added that the caller was a 6 yr old child. He asked if we had any kids - "No", said Mr.M2M. Then he asked if any of the nearby houses have kids. Mr. M2M pointed out where some of the houses are (as the crow flies) that might have 6yr olds. He also stated that these houses were further than 400 yards away. Driving is a little farther. The officer then thanked him and left. We didn't hear any more from law enforcement on the subject. I am still wondering what happened.

I hope it all turned out okay. Maybe some kid was just practicing what they learned in school. I hope some kid really wasn't in trouble after dark out in those cold, wet woods Monday night (I've watched too many crime shows). Now that I think about it, I'm lucky my house didn't get tossed too. :eek: (Not that you could tell much difference afterwards tho.)

I also bet we're one of the few families who were pulled by a sheriff in a squad car running blue lights while we were in our home while watching Wheel of Fortune. You be the judge. :confused:

Latest posts

Back