• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Stupid Psychiatrist

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisaml

Princess
He had the odacity to tell me to start loosing weight, when its the damn meds that are making me gain weight. I went off one med that I geuss counteracted the weight gain effects of two of my bipolar meds. So basically I have gained almost 30 pounds in 9 months, I went from 228 to 255, due to this, big woop. I am not eating any differently, I dont eat breakfast or lunch, just usually dinner. I am very physically active. I take my dog for walkies 3 times a day. Plus I smoke but hey that is my decision no one else, and really no ones business. So he keeps bitching about my weight and I look at hime like "seriously dude, you are 5 foot 5 at the most and weigh over 300 pounds and your in your 60's and you wanna get on me about my weight" but I didnt say that because I have more class then he does. Anyway I have been dressing very skimpy and feminine and gotta say I love the attention and stares, it keeps people geussing about my profesion. ;)

Latest posts

Back