• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Subway eat fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamktho38

About a year ago I stopped in at my local Subway to pick-up my usual sandwich, while in there I notice a new sandwich maker. You ever notice when you look at someone who has the potential to easily put on weight if given just the right encouragement, while that's how I felt about this young cutie. Let me explain. She was about 5'5 and looked to weigh at the time about 135 lbs, with an almost hour glass figure. Here's what also I notice she was probably a big D-cup which for her small frame really dug in to her shoulders meaning she didn't do a whole lot of exercise. With that said I started going to that Subway at least once a week and begin noticing her habits she didn't move very fast and always seemed tired good sign for slow metabolism, but she was an efficient sandwich builder and very friendly. This went on for several months, I would come in she would shout out to me what I wanted; Hey stick with what’s good to you I always say. Sometimes if it wasn't busy she would come over and set and talk; Oh by the way her name was Sherry. Anyway we got to be pretty good Buds; meanwhile all this time I started noticing the Subway shirts becoming more and more tight on her. Just about time the evidence of weight gain would show she would show up wearing a larger less pronounce shirt. Anyway after about three months or so she was gone from the Subway never to be seen by my eyes again "Bummer". Until last Friday night, me and the family "two son, one daughter, and one mean little 5 year old step daughter" stopped in to Subway. There before my eyes, after almost a seven month hiatus, was Sherry. This time Sherry was almost too good to be true. I could tell almost immediately the embracement on her face when she saw me. No longer was she the cute 135 to 150 lb girl that left Subway. She was more like 220 to 230 lb goddess with F cups "if that is such a size" breast; whatever they were huge. She still had that cute face, the shirt she was wearing must have been one she wore before leaving the first time, I only say that because you could see the outline of all the beautiful flesh captured under it. Right down to the mass outline of the bra she was wearing, she smiled warmly and spouted out my usual. I wasn't about to let her know in her absence I changed my sandwich usual. So I just smiled back and said "you got it". We didn't chat much, well for one reason I had all my knuckleheads with me and the other it was really busy. So guess were I'll be eating lunch today, maybe she'll have time to chat a little more about her adventures. I'll keep you updated.

Latest posts

Back