• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Surprise...road rage accident centers on Obama bumper stick....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
He's old, not surprised by that either. Idiot is old enough to know better. More than likely a racist old bigot, possible Tea Bagger, filled with destructive hot anger. Insecure with his life, he projects his issues unto others.

What is it with the red hot hatred of these certain anti-Obama groups. They are the minority of the country yet cause so much havoc?

Why are they filled with so much rage? What sickness is this that one is so damn insecure of having a black man lead the country? I am starting to agree with these psychiatrists in classifying extreme racism as a form of mental illness.

Let me ask a question, as catastrophic as Bush's presidency was to the country, why don't you hear about incidents of people with GWB bumper stickers being attacked? Where in the hell were these people when Bush was running up a deficit and screwing up the economy? Here is a man that could help the majority of people in this country and they want to bite him. This boggles my mind.

Pure sickness.

Read on to the story......

Source: WKRN

Road rage, accident centers on Obama bumper sticker
Posted: Mar 26, 2010 12:38 AM EDT

Obama sticker causes road rage

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=12208009

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - A Nashville man says he and his 10-year-old daughter were victims of road rage Thursday afternoon, all because of a political bumper sticker on his car.

<snip>

He said Harry Weisiger gave him the bird and rammed into his vehicle, after noticing an Obama-Biden sticker on his car bumper.

<snip>

Duren said, "He pushed my car up towards the sidewalk, almost onto the sidewalk."

Police say Harry Weisiger is charged with felony reckless endangerment in the incident.

Latest posts

Back