• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Sympathy Gaining, by Mandylover (~BHM, ~BBW, Stuffing, ~SWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandylover

~BHM, ~BBW, Stuffing, ~SWG - A faked pregnancy is disguised by a belly grown large with fast food.

Sympathy Gaining

by Mandylover

Jimmy met Darla at a college bar. It was loud, the spirits were flowing, but Jimmy knew what he liked. Darla was cute, a little on the plump side, but definitely cute. Jimmy was really into the bar scene having just turned 21, so after a few beers he got up the nerve to go talk to her.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi," she said. After some a few awkward seconds the two started chatting it up for the rest of the night. Jimmy, of course, covered all of Darla's drinks. One thing led to another and they were soon back at Jimmy's apartment doing what came naturally.

What a night. Some of this, some of that. Sex, sex, and more sex. The next morning Darla headed for her apartment and they said their farewells. Jimmy of course said he'd call; he didn't.

That didn't sit too well with Darla. After a month went by, Darla went back to Jimmy's place and knocked on the door. Jimmy answered, and was slightly shocked to see Darla standing there. She let herself in and and got right to the point. "Jimmy, I'm late."

Jimmy couldn't believe what he heard. "What!" he exclaimed.

"You heard me," she said, "I'm knocked up."

And with that there was nothing more to say. "I'm hungry, time for you to take some responsibility for your..." and she tapped Jimmy in the crotch. And so he ordered some food. When it came, she told him to eat up. "It's only fair," she said. If she was going to ruin her 21-year-old body, so was he. Unless he wanted to find himself in court, he'd better take care of her.

And so it went. Darla practically moved in with him, and she seemed to always be hungry. And so they ate, and ate and ate. She would never eat alone. She wanted company and she wanted Jimmy to understand how this impacted her figure.

Month after month went by, and all this eating was definitely taking its toll. Jimmy already had a bit of a gut on him, and Darla was starting to get a belly, as well as generally plumping up. As much as food, she wanted sex. All the time. So they would eat and screw and eat and screw. Jimmy had to think that if she hadn't been pregnant, she would have been with of the semen he was pumping into her.

As the ninth month came around, they both were a sight. Big round bellies on both of them. Darla looked ready to drop at any moment and so did Jimmy. One night after they ate, and just as Jimmy was penetrating her from behind, she turned to him and said, "I have a little confession to make."

Jimmy couldn't imagine what was so important to talk ab out right this instant, but he slowed his thrust.

"Yes..." he gasped.

"I'm not really pregnant," she said.

Jimmy was speechless. "Wh...what?" he said. "What about your belly...what's that?"

"Oh, you did that, just with all the food over the past months," she smirked.

Jimmy was confused; Darla then explained that she had always tried to keep the weight off, but always stayed plump. She had decided to let herself go, but didn't want to be without a man. So she hatched this little plan to fill her own belly as well as that of a partner.

Jimmy couldn't believe it. He had let himself get huge for this girl. But he had to admit he kinda liked it. And he never had had this much sex in his life.

"So..." she said, "how mad are you?"

Jimmy smirked, reached for the phone and placed a big delivery order. "Let me put it this way, the food is to get that belly of your's on its way to triplets...and I guess I'll just have to keep up. And just to be safe...", he said as he leaned into her and started thrusting harder and harder. Within a few minutes he was dumping a heavy load into her, just as the doorbell rang with the food.

Latest posts

Back