• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Tales from the tailor

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisticalMisty

I had to take some pants to be hemmed today. I've been blessed with a really short inseam. So short, that petites have to be hemmed a couple of inches.

We end up at Lone Star Tailor and the proprietor is a small, older Asian lady.

We walk in and she tells me to change etc. While I'm changing she tells Rob, "You and your wife must be good cook..she is BIG." lol

Rob just agrees and I walk out and tell her he doesn't get to take any credit for this...and run my hands over my body.

As I am up on the platform, she starts telling me that I shouldn't eat after 6pm. She doesn't and she goes hungry, but she lost 20 lbs.

Next, we move on to how if I would drink 10 glasses of water a day I would lose 100 lbs.

The funniest thought was when we mentioned we were selling our house and she said "Oh..you guys have BIIIIGGG house?" I think she thought I would need a huge house.

I was in stitches when we left. It was just so funny to me.

Latest posts

Back