• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Teen pimps her seven year old sister

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KittyKitten

Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy
Teen pimps out little sister

A 7-year-old Trenton girl was sold like a prostitute to a party of perverts and wound up being gang raped by up to seven men and boys.

And the person who pimped out the grade-schooler was her 15-year-old stepsister, police said.
The shocking crime - in a high-rise housing project near the New Jersey statehouse - left cops struggling for words to describe the depravity.

"You don't even know what to say," Trenton Police Capt. Joseph Juniak said Wednesday. "It's incomprehensible."

The horror show happened Sunday when the teenager took the 7-year-old with her to a party in the Rowan Towers and started having sex for money with some of the men.

Then the teenager gave the little girl some of the cash to let the men "touch her," said Juniak.
"It went from touching to straight out assault and rape," Juniak said. "They threatened to kill her if she screamed or told anyone."

The girls' parents, who had reported both girls missing, were talking to cops when the 7-year-old was brought home in tears by two strangers. She treated a nearby hospital.

The 15-year-old, who was still turning tricks at the party, was charged with aggravated sexual assault, promoting prostitution and other crimes. Her name was not released because of her age.

There were more than a dozen people at the party and cops were trying to identify the culprits by studying building surveillance videos.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2010/03/31/2010-03-31_7yearold_nj_girl_pimped_out_at_party_by_step_sister_and_gangraped.html#ixzz0jmln0LkC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I read this story, I threw up in my mouth a little. How can six or seven men gang rape a baby? Yes I know some men justify rape by claiming "she wanted it" which may or may not be true in some situations, but how do you explain the rape of a little baby?

And this Hip Hop lifestyle of glorifying pimps has to stop. And the pimp in question was her 15 year old sister.

Sad and just wrong in all levels. And you know what question I'm going to ask next..........

Latest posts

Back