• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Teighlor Love Doll?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garrry!

When browsing my local adult shop in search of the issue of BUF featuring Gaining Goddess, I saw the most amazing thing ive ever seen. Perched high upon a shelf was the 'Teighlor Love Doll' my god. It is rather expensive though, and while I do wish to purchase it (not to 'do it' as I find that really creepy, but just to add to my growing collection of bbw memorabilia - i have an eartha quake doll too. This is actually the reason i'm asking) I also don't want to get ripped off. As I said, I have an Eartha Quake love doll. The doll itself looks nothing like her. Infact, the only difference between the Eartha doll and a regular love doll is its boobs are bigger. Its also a few inches wider. Anyway. This is supposed to be a realistic doll. The guy at the shop said he wouldnt open it for me, id have to buy it too see it.

Anyway. My question is - has anyone seen this doll? Inflated? Does it even look like Teighlor? Is it worth $240 Australian (featuring certain vibrating sections - hahaha)?

I'm really curious more than anything. Just to see if they were able to replicate Teighlor's body in plastic or rubber or whatever. Also, if Teighlor herself wishes to reply, or if anyone else knows, was she aware of this doll? Did the creators have consent?

That's all. Thanks guys

Latest posts

Back