• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Testimony Needed in Boston

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya, Peeps! (You may remember me as BB, but I had change my password and can't remember what I changed it to.) Marilyn Wann has asked me to help rally troops to come support the height/weight anti-discrimination law up for ratification in Massachusetts, and I remember there being a lot of Northeasterners here...

People are needed to testify in a public hearing, sharing any stories of size discrimination they've experienced (employment, housing, education, health care, access to public facilities/transportation/accomodations), or to share knowledge of these things happening to others, particularly if they occurred in Massachusetts. If you've not suffered any such discrimination, your testimony would still be helpful in describing your desire to see an anti-discrimination law in place.

This can and has worked elsewhere, but your involvement is vital.

March 25, 2pm
State House, room A2
Boston

I'm not sure it's cool to post email addresses, so hit the link for mine in my profile and I'll pass yours along.

Hope everybody here is well, and feel free to forward this to anyone who may want to come be an important part of history in the making.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back