• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thank You Real FA!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superodalisque

there are a lot of threads virtually spanking FAs for bad behavior. but i think those are fake FAs. so i thought i'd turn it around and give girls a chance to show that we do appreciate you guys who are real FAs and why. believe it or not we really do love you.

thank you real FAs for sharing in the love i have for myself and accentuating that!

thank you for embellishing the love i have for my body and even cluing me in on things i hadn't even noticed before because i'm not you.

thanks for being wonderful friends.

thank you for when you stand up for us and whats good for us all around even if it means we need to lose weight.

thank you for the emotional support.

thank you for not using us or kicking us when we are down.

thank you for distancing yourselves from people who would do us harm.

i love you!

Latest posts

Back