• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The AMAZING and TRUE Belly Button Depth Contest

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deidrababe

In Rememberance
Yep, you read it correctly!

I had a pool party this past Sunday and some of the guests were girls you all know and love!

I don't know HOW we started talking about this, but someone said that they had the deepest belly button EVER...and then of course, we had to find out if that was true! LOL

We sent a willing FA into the house to get some lubrication and measuring devices....(Grapefruit body lotion and straws!) and all I can say is "Let the games begin!"

The first to Measure was Cindy G. She did Fair, but.....since she CLAIMED to have the deeptest BB in the world, she did not impress me!

(All pictures are taken of the staw that was CUT at the point of deepest insertion)

This was Cindy's Straw!

NOdXUEG30tDFvRnwVxcojXqMtszv4tmU0300.jpg

Then I measured.....Here is MY STRAW - Deeper than Cindy's that's for sure!!!!

pz-PfOTTKvWExpsEVpqiVWv7UZnUgxkS0300.jpg

Then, Summer got in the game and this was her straw! A TINY smidge smaller than mine!

wVaKtxzjkXCH-HPdoGYm-kK6pLI4YTR00300.jpg

Then Sable decided she wanted to play and this was her VERY MUCH LOOSING straw!

gVf5rtfv-IX6gI9-sSA8QbFSujflLKZa0300.jpg

A last minute entry by Lilly was the suprise winner of the day! Until Lilly stuck her straw into the game, I was the winner by a hair over Summer a close Second, by Lilly took the prize!

919ghnkYyMdYwWHq-EA99fbI+SZTtXDs0300.jpg

Here are all of us with our winning and losing straws...two different shots of the straws!

OAbZk2j94yUdO0j0evYyc2Hk2-z2HrEL0300.jpg

0F5eksXk9brGJMoeaLABMAZ1W9byf2Pe0300.jpg

Some of the other party guests were grossed out by our contest...but it was all in fun!

Hugs,

Deeds

Latest posts

Back