• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Anonymous Poll: Burning WG/feeding questions from your fellow posters

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WG/Feeding questions from your fellow board members

• I’m an FA/FFA. When I overeat I worry gaining will make me less attractive to fat potential partne

• I’m an FA/FFA. I DON’T worry gaining weight will make me less attractive to fat potential partne

• MALE feeders/encouragers: Ideally during a feeding session you’d be sub and your partner dom?

• MALE feeders/encouragers: Ideally during a feeding session you’d be dom and your partner sub?

• FEMALE feeders/encouragers: Ideally during a feeding session you’d be sub and your partner dom?

• FEMALE feeders/encouragers: Ideally during a feeding session you’d be dom and your partner sub?

• Feeders/encouragers: During a session would you prefer no one be dominent or submissive?Click if yes

• If you are a feeder/encourager, do you fantasize about gaining weight yourself? Click if yes.

• If yes above, do you fantazie about this more often than about your partner gaining?

• If you are a feeder/enecourager, have you ever hidden your preference from a partner? Click if yes.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rainyday

Departed
A while back I offered to post polls with questions submitted from you anonymously. These questions are feeding/weight gain ones that were sent to me. If there are enough sent in again, I'll do another poll later.

For the purposes of the poll, the person submitting the dom/sub questions means during a feeding session in your ideal relationship would you rather be a "master" commanding your partner to eat, or a "slave" being commanded to satisfy your partner's appetite? (Had to shorten because of question length restrictions.)

There is another poll with general questions posted in the lounge here.

ETA: Typo in question #9. It should read "...do you fantasize about this. . . ."

Latest posts

Back