• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The cooking channel

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olwen

Disco Bear
Has anyone watched this network yet? It debuted this week I think, and I have spent pretty much the entire day watching this channel and I'm already hooked on like five shows. My favorite show so far is Foodography, where the host Mo Rocca takes breaks down the history and origins of a particular food and all the ways to prepare it. This particular episode was about Ice Cream, which just made me think I need to go and get an ice cream maker.

Anyone one else have a fave show on this new channel yet?

Latest posts

Back