• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

the epic quest for deryk shane's stories

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotoplooker

Dear friends, there is a grave matter I want to discuss with you.

A long time ago, when I started to discover the fabulous world of weight gain and inflation fetish, I read the stories of Deryk Shane, which were quite great. Ten years later I try to find them again.

I've looked for the lost stories of deryk shane with every conceivable tools : google, yahoo, bing, web archive wayback machine, torrent searches, and now I must face the terrible truth : ten years is more than enough for deryk shane's work to have completely vanished from the web, apart from a few recent stories and rewritings.

Someone must own these stories. If we don't act quickly, they will be lost forever. If you who read those lines, after all these years, still have these stories (Natalie's life, cheerleading squad, and all the ones I forgot), please save deryk's work from oblivion by sharing them with us, in this public thread or in private messages, it doesn't matter.

The lost treasure of legendary Deryk Shane awaits us somewhere. Let's find it together and gather this legacy !

Latest posts

Back