• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The FA in their golden years

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HereticFA

I've occasionally considered my future as an FA who also tends to come from a somewhat long lived bloodline. (Not 'Lazarus Long' style 'long lived', just living to the mid 90's.)

My SSBBW wife has the stereotypical littany of health problems and her dad died from a heart attack in his sixties. Considering that we're both in our (very) early 50's, I'm hoping for a least a decade and a half of continuing marital bliss together. Realistically, it may be at most a couple of decades.

My moderate concern is eventually being a widowed FA and only having women available who look like this. (See recent Madonna pic at http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages...661&in_page_id=1773&ICO=TV_SHOWBIZ&ICL=TOPART which highlights her current sinuey, vascular and hollow cheeked appearance.) That picture showcases what I find extremely unattractive in average size to thin women. It frustrates me to think that the majority of women who look like that will probably live so much longer than my beloved.

I'm curious if any other FAs have thought about this and what your thoughts were? While I've decided I'd keep looking (probably expanding my horizons to those younger than me), I realize I'd possibly have to accept going it alone. (I apologize for such a morbid topic but I'm the engineering type and I like to do a little 'monte carlo analysis' with real life issues. And if you've never considered this, I apologize for infecting you with this meme.)

Latest posts

Back