• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Fat Girl Agency by Anonymous (SSBBW, feeding, mild sex)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green Eyed Fairy

Veteran of a 1000 Psychic Wars
Supporting Member
SSBBW, feeding, mild sex - Tragic event leads man to love

The Fat Girl Agency
by Anonymous

Posted from the Anonymous Alcove of the Dimensions Weight Room as part of the Dimensions WR Library Story Migration Project​

Some people think the plague was a tragedy. I find that I cannot regret it because it led me to someone that I have grown to love very much...my soul mate.

It all started fifteen years ago. I was only six years old then so I didn't quite understand what was going on. All I knew was that my favorite TV shows were being interrupted.

At first, they called it an epidemic. Then they dubbed it “The Plague”. Women all over the world were dying at an alarming rate. Scientists were working on a cure for the virus but the outlook was grim.

Then someone realized that fat women were not dying. Scientists first speculated that it could be genetic but then decided it must be something in the physiology of fat women. Something that provided a natural defense against the virus.

One thing was for sure though. Women that weighed under 150 pounds didn't live more than a year after being infected. Another fifty pounds gave them ten years of life. Another fifty pounds gave them another ten, and so on.

Children had nothing to worry about but once they hit puberty, changes in body chemistry made them susceptible to the virus. Needless to say, society had some big changes to make.

Women went to camps to get "fattened up". The number of female occupants on earth had dropped dramatically. Inevitably, fat women held a great deal of power.

Fat women were in such high demand that they advertised themselves through Fat Girl agencies where men fought it out for the attention of a woman. The woman of your choice was a big investment but in the end it was woman that got to choose which man she desired.

What if a man didn‘t prefer a fat woman? The world quickly became divided into men who loved fat women and men who were doomed to have no offspring.

A man could always pay a huge amount of money to have science solve his problem of reproducing. However, if he had a daughter, he was going to being raising a fat girl if he wanted to see her live past the age of twelve.

For most men the virus was tragic…but for men like me that prefer fat women, it was a dream come true. The world is now the way it should be.

I was having the time of my life! That's how I ended up at the Central Coast Fat Girl Agency looking for a woman I could take home, love, and honor.

"Hello. May I help you?" asked the very fat, young agency rep from behind the counter.

She looked about nineteen and probably weighed about two hundred fifty pounds. She had a friendly, round face that showed dimples in her pudgy cheeks when she smiled.

She stopped what she was doing, got up out of her chair, and walked towards me. She was wearing a tight, white, sleeveless blouse with a ruffled collar on top of a tight, short denim skirt. The tag on her blouse revealed her name to be Tina.

"Yes, I think you can." I said. "I was looking at these pictures of the fat young girls you have here. I was wondering if you have any one like this one."

I pointed to a picture of a strikingly beautiful, young lady. She looked like she was mostly stomach and thighs. Her other features looked so small in comparison.

"She's beautiful, isn't she? I wish I was as fat as her. I'm trying though. I've gained five pounds this week” Tina declared.

"Do you have any fatter girls than that?" I had heard this place had the biggest selection. I hope I won't be disappointed” I added.

"Oh yes! We have lots of girls that are fatter than that. How big of a girl are you looking for?” inquired Tina.

How big is your fattest girl?" I asked.

"You just missed our biggest girl, Nikki. She weighed five hundred thirty-three pounds, but someone just got her. I'm really sorry. I think right now Cindy is our fattest girl. She weighed three hundred ninety-five pounds when she was weighed this morning. Would you like to see her?" asked Tina.

I told Tina that I was very interested in seeing Cindy so she went behind her desk and got a key. She led me down a long hallway. The sides of the hall were a series of glass walls with glass doors.

Behind the glass I could see sitting rooms and in each room was a woman. At first, the girls were very plump but each one was fatter as we walked on.

Tina explained to me how the building was set up. The first floor was 18 to 22 year old women. The next floor held 23 to 30 year old ladies and on up to the seventh floor where they housed the oldest women. As I had already figured out, the smallest ladies were on at the beginning of a hallway and got fatter as you got proceeded to the other end.

I would have liked to stop and watch some of the attractive ladies but I didn’t want to appear creepy or ill-mannered by just staring at them. I wondered if I would get a chance to talk to any of them.

A lot of them were eating and I understood why. Finally, we reached the last room on the first floor. Inside was the most beautiful, fattest girl I had ever seen. She was only 18 years old.

"This is Cindy. She has soft, smooth skin with plenty of curves in all the right places” stated Tina.

She unlocked the door and we went inside. Cindy was on a couch and wearing a light colored, revealing dress. She was sitting up and eating from a big plate of chocolates.

"Cindy, this is John," Tina said once we were inside. "He is interested in meeting you."

"Hello” Cindy said as she smiled at me.

I was very nervous now…hoping that she would find me as desirable as I found her.

"I'll leave you here so you can get to know Cindy better. I'll be back in about half an hour." Tina told me, pressing a button on the outside as she left and the walls went opaque.

Now, I was completely alone with Cindy and I felt my heart rate quicken.

Cindy popped a chocolate into her mouth and gave me a big smile.

"Would you like to feel my belly?" she asked sweetly.

I walked over to the bed and rubbed her stomach. It was soft, but firm.

"You may squeeze it if you wish” she told me.

I squeezed her huge love handles. My fingers sank into the flesh.

"You‘re quite a stunning beauty, Cindy. I heard that you're the fattest girl here." I told her.

"What can I say. I just love eating. I can't help myself” she stated.

She set the chocolates on a table next to the bed but not before stuffing a handful into her mouth. I sat on the couch facing her. To my surprise, she grinned at me invitingly as she spread her enormous thighs apart.

They were wider than my whole stomach and even when they had spread apart as far as possible, I could see that they still touched each other. I felt emboldened by her invitation and reached up to pull her panties down.

She didn’t protest so I figured it was okay to keep going. Her panties were made of silky, white lace and I had a hard time getting them down over her huge thighs.

"Can I eat while you do that? I'm so hungry" she asked me as she rubbed her belly.

I grew excited at the idea of watching her eat while I had sex with her.

"Please do." I said as I attempted to slide myself inside of her. My manhood was between the fat of her thighs and then between the fat of her vagina.

As I was entering her, she started eating her chocolates. There were still plenty left.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good," she said. "I'm going to stuff myself so full you won't believe it. Watch how big my tummy gets."

She ate faster and faster as I pushed harder and harder. Her tummy started to swell from all the food. When I came she pushed her belly out as far as possible and I squeezed it as hard as I could.

"That was so fun." She said. "I like eating for you. It makes me feel good and look how big my tummy's gotten."

She slid her hands up and down her lovely, swollen stomach.

"Yes, Cindy. It's very impressive." I answered as I put my hands on top of hers and followed her rubbing.

I pushed down on her tummy a little. I could feel that she was very full. I got off the bed and began getting dressed. Cindy worked at getting her panties back on.

Just as I finished dressing, the walls became transparent again and suddenly Tina was opening the door.

"Well, Cindy" Tina asked "What do you think? Is he good enough for you?"

"I don't know. Do you promise to love me?" Cindy turned to me and inquired with sincere look in her eyes.

"Yes," I said emphatically.

"Will you feed me lots of food?" she asked.

"As much as you can eat” was my quick reply.

"It's a deal then" Cindy replied and Tina shook my hand.

"All right, John. Come with me and fill out some paperwork. After that, she can go home with you” Tina told me.

I pulled into my driveway and hurriedly to out of the car. I went around to the other side and opened the door for Cindy.

Before she was even out of the car she said, "I sure hope you've got plenty of food because I'm so hungry."

I couldn't help laughing. I had just taken her to eat at the all-you-can-eat buffet at the Chinese restaurant. Of course, that was a whole hour ago.

"Yes, and you'd better be a good girl and eat it all" I teased as I gave her my hand to help her out of the car.

She had almost been too fat to fit in the seat but she had finally managed the tight squeeze. I almost was unable to drive, though, as she took up much more than just her seat.

With a strong heave I managed to pull her out. She waddled to the door with her enormous thighs rubbing against each other. I gave her a push through the door as she sucked her stomach in. Once through the door, she gave me a big smile.

"Oh, John. Look at all the food. Is that all for me?" she asked as she eyed the table in front of us.

"It sure is. Have a seat and get started." I answered as I led her to a large chair.

She sat down and I began feeding her pies, cakes and ice cream. One after the other I fed to her. She joyfully accepted. I didn't think she would be able to eat it all but she did.

"Good girl, Cindy. I'm so proud of you” I exclaimed happily.

"I'm so full, John. My tummy's never been this big before. See?" She pointed to her slacks which she had unbuttoned. I pulled down the zipper, giving her tummy some more freedom to grow.

"There. Is that better now?" I asked.

"Much better, John. Thank you."

"Get used to it, because we're going to get you really fattened up. I expect you to weigh no less than 700 pounds by the end of the year” I informed her.

"Oh, goody!" Cindy exclaimed. "This is going to be fun, huh?"

She leaned back in the chair. I pulled her slacks the rest of the way down and began unbuttoning her blouse. It was so tight now the buttons were about to pop off.

She was wearing a beautiful, white, lace bra underneath to match her white lace panties that were now revealed. I began gently massaging her greatly stuffed tummy.

"That feels so relaxing," she said.

Her eyes began to get heavy and soon she had dozed into a nap. I continued enjoying the pleasures of her wonderful flesh as she peacefully slept.

Later, I watched Cindy rouse herself from her nap. She had slept a whole hour. During that hour, I had patiently watched her, observing every breath, every motion.

I had enjoyed seeing her naked belly slowly expand when she took a breath. I now wondered if she had any idea of all the wonderful plans I had for her. Somehow, I knew she would agree to my desires.

That first time when I had seen her at the agency, I had felt that she would want to please me. I intended to give as much as I took…maybe even more.

I leaned over her, slid my hand down her soft, round tummy and caressed the enormous folds of her love handles. My hand continued sliding under the curve of her abdomen, rubbing the dome of flesh covering her clitoris. She gave me a warm smile.

"What a wonderful way to start out the morning. You do so much for me, John. I want do something for you” she told me.

"All right," I said.

I reached out my hands and she put her hands in mine. I helped her up out of the chair. She followed my lead without question. Once on her feet, I put my hands on her shoulders and gently pushed down. She understood that I wanted her to kneel.

She struggled to gracefully drop her immense fleshy body to one knee. Then, taking hold of my hands again, she made dropped her other knee.

"It's time for you to make your first promise to me, Cindy. It will be just the first of many. Are you willing to make the commitment?" I asked with intensity.

I could see she understood the weight of this promise.

"I am, John. I promise to do anything for you. Just let me make you happy. That's all I want." She looked on the verge of tears.

"I want you to promise to eat as much as you can of what I feed you. Do you think you can do that, Cindy?" I asked.

"I promise" she said, “I want to make you happy."

She started to unbutton my pants and asked breathlessly "Can I do this for you?”

"No need to ask" was my quick reply.

She pulled my pants down with my underwear. She wrapped one plump, fleshy hand around my penis. The softness of her fingers was like butter wrapped with silk.

She brought her full lips towards it, wrapping her mouth around me. She sucked gently at first. Then with more intensity. I came so hard my head swam.

It was the best blow job of my life. I realize what a lucky man I am to be getting many more from Cindy in the years ahead.

Latest posts

Back