• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Female Feeder vs Male Feeder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raqui

I have been thinking about this a long time. Female vs. Male Feeder.

By nature females feed. It is the way we take care of our families, it is the way we show our love and nurture. It is hospitible and a must for courtesy. Many cultures are known for the females being Feeders. But in a diffrent tone than the Male Feeder counter parts we see today.

Being from a Spanish Heritage I am well aware of the Feeders in my community. They are the Mothers, Grandmothers, Aunts, Big Sisters, Elder women of the family who's one goal is to put a giant plate of Rice, Beans and some type of Plantain and Meat in front of you. You must eat it all because if you dont it is bad manners and you will suddenly be seen as sick, unhealthy, or not feeling good.

Then on the other hand Weight issues in the Spanish community are very strong you cannot be to big and be seen as acceptable. I personally dont understand it because they keep shoving food in my face. LOL

We all know that people say, "You can tell when someone is in a relationship and comfortable, because they start to gain weight." We see it all the time. You end up indulging and feeding each other. Plus laying around.

I find myself looking at pictures of my Husband (God Rest his Soul) and admirering the fact that he was 6'4 and 245 when we met. And at his death he was 6'4 and 310 he gain 65 lbs with in 3 years in his life with me. And he was quite active, he definately would be what i call a feedee in some way. My mother helped alot making all types of food he loved to eat. GOOD WHOLESOME FOOD. But he spent his sweet time savoring every bite and would eat twice as much and sometimes three times as much as me.

He loved food and my fond thoughts of him are when he begged me to make him special dishes or some baked macarooni and cheese. I would defiantely say in a ways he was a feedee also. Always buying me some type of food or treat and saying, save it for later. He never watched me eat but I think he found joy in providing things for me that he knew I liked to eat.

I think about how he would eat and he had enjoyment on his face. While I never had it in my head for him to gain weight. When i see his pictures I smile knowing he gained that weight from being well feed and enjoying it. I knew he loved food.

Which leads me to the thought of Female vs Male Feeders. I believe most women are feeders by nature but in a diffrent way than some Male Feeders. I know many a feeder who is sexually aroused when eating or watching someone eat. But i know others who are not exactly "Getting OFF" in the act of eating.

So I bring this topic open so that Male and Female Feeders, Feedee's and others can give me some feed back on what you think.

Hugs Raqui

Latest posts

Back