• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Female Feeder?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AtlantisAK

Ive been in a relationship for little over 2 and a half years with the same man (my first relationship too)...And one day, maybe a week ago, I actually stopped myself in the kitchen with a large plateful of food for my fiancee.

I just had this thought, "Am I a feeder?"

I have always loved to cook great food for my fiancee, to feed him and fill his tummy, but I never thought much of it. He plays video games, I'll feed him while he plays...He often doesnt realize eating though and that's also what makes it great.

Its something I enjoy doing and it's not a sexual thing either. It doesn't arouse me at all. It just makes me happy to know that he's enjoying what I made for him. I love seeing him eat....and lord, does he eat like a horse. But the thing is...I don't want him to get big, I do prefer thinner and taller men and he does fall in that category as 6'4 and 180 pounds. He's a gangly thing and I love him for that.
Is this a strange feederism behavior? Are there even many Female Feeders out there? Would I even be classed as a feeder, even though I don't want him to get bigger? (Although it's great to poke his little tummy...)

Maybe this is just a way to get acceptance and praise for my cooking, because I do get persistant for answers about his opinion.

Opinions? Anyone else on the same or even slightly different boat?

This is probably one of the dumbest, stupidest posts I've made, but whatever...

Latest posts

Back