• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The I love (insert type here) cartoons thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olwen

Disco Bear
I love cartoons. I think right now Family Guy is on my top ten list of all time favorite cartoons. The channels I watch the most are Cartoon Network, Boomerang, and Nickelodeon. Yeah it's true - I'm a toon-a-holic.

The thing I love most about Boomerang is that they show old cartoons, I'm talkin Johnny Quest, Flintstones, Superfriends, Josey and the Pussycats, Space Ghost, Thundar the Barbarian, The Smurfs, and just about every Hanna Barberra cartoon ever made. They started showing SWAT Cats recently and at first it seemed like a head scratcher but then I watched it and remembered watching it as a kid. Now sadly, I can't get enough. And I miss my metal Strawberry Shortcake lunchbox from elementary school. Sigh

Does anybody else love these things as much as I do? If so what are you favorite cartoons, cartoon producers, cartoon studios, cartoon characters, cartoon theme songs, types of cartoons, and cartoon merchandise from your childhood that you miss?

Latest posts

Back