• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Lost Tales of the Truth Teller BBW comics

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatgirl33

Just doodlin'
I recently posted the third (and final) issue of the Lost Tales of the Truth Teller comic book. This was a comic series that took place in the continuity of the Ponderous Woman comics, but were done later. [The PW ended in January 2003 and the LTOTTT were published later in 2003 and 2004.]

Because these were done later, I had better quality digital artwork for these stories, and they are almost presented as they originally appeared. They've only been edited/cropped to fit the comic page layouts, and the text has largely been replaced (with only minor edits).

You can read them over at my Deviant Art page in their own gallery!

As always, thank you for reading!
Brenda

Attachments

• tt_01_cover.jpg
    tt_01_cover.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 4
  • tt_02_cover.jpg
    tt_02_cover.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
  • tt_03_cover.jpg
    tt_03_cover.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3