• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Meaning of "Freedom" in Iraq?!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigCutieClaudia

I am currently watching KTLA news where a "journalist" is reporting from Iraq..he did a news story from an amusement park there and marveled at a young Iraqi woman who wore a short skirt as a good sign that things are changing. THIS is what we consider to be change? Granted she should be able to wear whatever the fuck she wishes but i hate this is what the idea of freedom has come to mean, that others adopt OUR ideals. Does this mean she will have equality in terms of health care? Education? Life expectancy? Will she ever be able to leave her home without the fear of IED's or suicide bombs going off? Will clean water, electricity, sanitation be permanently available in all of Iraq? I am just disgusted that such low expectations and events are being touted as something miraculous. Iraqi's and Americans are dying everyday, it should damn well be for more than this.

Latest posts

Back