• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The must-have corset dress....

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamanthaNY

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄&
This item was so good, I had to copy it out of the other thread and put it here in hopes more of you would see it...

Ladies - RUN, do not walk, to buy this item. I just received it yesterday and it's fantastic! It runs true to traditional plus-sizing, but has quite a lot of stretch, so even if you're a bit over the measurements they give, this will work nicely.

It was reasonably easy to get on - meaning - with a little tugging, I got it in place, and it has enough stretch to hold me in place (something to be said, surely), but not so much that I felt restricted in moving, sitting or breathing, lol. The front detail and boning holds the 'girls' up really well - I would be more than comfortable not wearing a bra with this, and that's something I have NEVER said about any other garment. For a different look though - I can see wearing a sexy, pretty lace bra under it, and unhooking the front hooks for a peek-a-boo look. This item can easily be worn as a sexy top with your own skirt (that's what I'll do), on it's own as a mini-dress (if you're that brave... I'm definitely not lol), or as a traditional smoothing undergarment.

And.. it looks totally HOT.

At the regular price of $52.99, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one or two of these - at the current price of $29.99, you can bet I'm buying another one right now!

My only regret is that they don't come in other colors.

Orchard Corset... I love you!

PS - I haven't checked their return policy - but please do so if you order. Lingerie items often aren't returnable.

Latest posts

Back