• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The NEXT big thing

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chandler Bing

OH yes, celebrate good times come on.

How dare those evil Americans cry foul to the ever “righteous” that’s right..only those who disagree with the administration and congress are ignorant, crass, and downright callous people who should be extremely willing to blindly follow the “Right” course. At this point you’re right! What’s another few million..or sorry billion…so now what’s next?

Here’s my proposal and a heart wrenching tear jerker to go with it. Take a lovely family member who’s suddenly come down with a severe allergic reaction to flea medication…The caretakers take this member to the emergency clinic to see what can be done beyond what they have done through research online. Fully expecting some cost, they were still “sticker shocked” after seeing the $380 dollar bill! Well this family had to adjust their budget to pay for this bloated fee. $80 dollars for just walking through the door. $45 dollars for electrolytes…($2.39 for the same thing at WAWA. It’s called Gatorade…sponsored by Tiger Woods; another “dog”)..and additional fees for IV, blood, and lodging. Granted the family member went in at 1AM and HAD to be picked up at 7:45. Long story short, this is a heart wrenching situation for the family.

So my proposal? Comprehensive Government bi partisan regulation in to Universal Pet Care! Yes I feel the change and the hope that this administration can accomplish..well that and what I read in the tabloids at the grocery store paying my 5 dollar gallon of milk…damn farmers and they’re lifestyle~! Here are my talking points.

1. Government funded health options for families without pre judgement on the pet’s health.
2. Financial considerations, grants, and exemptions to cover all family budgets. Yes Georgie, even your pennies in the piggy bank can be considered.
3. Federally funded educational programs for Americans in regards to care and wellbeing for all pets.
4. Federally funded programs for spaying of females within the pet population by direction of the ASPCA. Also the deregulation of male neutering. Government mandated litter permits will be instituted for families.
5. Deregulation for innerspecies orientation. Yes Virginia your female pets will be allowed to hump. Yes West Virginia brother and sister can be together and not be spurred by the public.
6. Additional statutes will be included into the ACLU to cover Pro Pet rights.
7. All pet owners will be provided a Government owned GM vehicle to transport their pet.
8. New Green initiatives will be enacted for better environments for pets and their wellbeing.
9. Revised programs to allow immigrant pets to become US animal citizens faster and easier.
10. New restrictions on public insurance companies with more than 50 employees who offer health insurance to pet families and not the Government option with a minimum of 200% of the lowest option costs annually.
And finally number 11.
Public cleaning is permitted and encouraged for a healthier and happier pet!

These and many other programs have been sorely missing from our country’s pet population. For TOO LONG millions of pets have been overlooked and their health put in jeopardy due to families unable to afford the high fees with pet care. Millions of animals have died due to a lack of knowledge by their owners…if only America cared! Well Obama can change this…he can make it so stories like mine never happen to anyone else.

I urge you to call your Congressmen and Senators to demand Equal Pet rights and medical programs! Together we can do it.. YES WE CAN!
:D:D:D:wubu:

Latest posts

Back