• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The pregnant cashier

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjoedo

Greeting,

I went to the local Walmart and 2 cashiers were waiting at the end of their isles for someone to check out. A cute girl who appeared to be 8-9 months pregnant was going to ring up my merchandise. When she reached over to get something for the belt her belly squished completely. That gorgeous belly was all FAT!!!!! At that point I was amazed and had a difficult time even remembering who I was let a lone paying for my items. :smitten:

Bigjoedo

Latest posts

Back