• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Science of Bellies!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatGirlLover

After having a good look at the last couple of quite amazing pictures of Cindy showing off her magnificent belly, it got me thinking. What is it that makes different people's bellies turn out so differently as they get really fat? Cindy's belly has always been one of my favourites because of it's shape. Some SSBBWs just have a single huge round belly, but Cindy has two massive layers on hers, the main amazingly huge belly with a lovely second belly on top, and it can look totally different depending on whether she is standing or sitting for example.

And yet other people of a similar size, like Heather, have developed multiple bellies that sit beatifully, like a mountain of sexiness, each belly being bigger and more curvy than the one above it. Nicki has a similar style, but although she is smaller than Heather, she actually has more stretch marks on her great bellies!

Its maybe an unanswerable question, but I was just wondering how in similar sized girls, the fat in their bellies can be distributed in so many ways to create different amounts of layers and roundness. And the shape seems to be defined from a very low weight, and as they get fatter, the bellies fill out so beatifully!

What is everyone else's views on this great topic? Its also a chance for us to appreciate the wonder of the fat belly, and to be grateful that nature can produce so many varied styles of belly - just another of the many reasons why all you fat girls out there are the best! ;)

Latest posts

Back