• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Secret

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecogeek

So the circumstances of this topic being brought up are different for me I guess...but as I get to know the whole FA/BBW scene more it makes me wonder....my situation is that a guy friend split from his partner a few months ago and confessed that he has liked me for a long time, but that his ex is jealous and he doesn't want her to know that he would like to date me. Issues with rights to see his child or something along those lines. I know her as well and can see that...however, I have always had this idea that I would never be another man's secret. Not under any circumstances, if it were for building a serious relationship. Sadly though, I think for the right guy I would be. (He is not the right guy.)

This got me thinking about the nature of many FAs. I UNDERSTAND how uncomfortable many of them feel about dating us BBWs openly. That some would not want their friends or family to know.

Have any of you girls been "the secret" or are you currently?

Latest posts

Back