• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The Thundah from Down Undah Thread!!!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddyoh70

DYELB?
We've had threads with all kinds of music here, but IMO, some of the greatest music I've ever listened to has come from Australia. That's right, late 70's early 80's in your face Aussie Rock n Roll. Naturally AC/DC is the first band to come to mind, but thanks to a local record store, when I was growing up, I was able to enjoy some of this music, that I still enjoy to this day. Here are some examples.
Buffalo - Shylock
Buffalo - Come My Way
Buffalo - Freedom

Rose Tattoo - Nice Boys Don't Play Rock and Roll
Rose Tattoo - Rock and Roll Outlaw

Coloured Balls - Devils Disciple
Coloured Balls - Human Being

Last but not least...
AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long
AC/DC - It's a Long Way to the Top
AC/DC - Back in Black
AC/DC - High Voltage
I know a few other Aussie bands have emerged, like Jet, but if anyone knows of any others (Shoshie... Mango?) please enlighten us!!!!

Latest posts

Back