• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

The utter and absolute beauty of pearshaped women. Food for thought and butt.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stan_der_man

The Teflon Frog
Ok this thread may tank as many of my threads do, but I'm curious to see if anybody else has thought about this...

On that positive note...

Dont' get me wrong... pear shaped girls are very beautiful, no doubt about it. But so are women of all other shapes. There are always threads about how to gain weight in the gluteal region of the body. I'm not criticizing these sort of threads, I think they are honest questions (or wank fodder... one of the two) and fun to discuss, but seldom do you see people go ape shit about weight growing in other areas (OK... belly, thighs and boobs at times....). There clearly isn't the degree of fascination about gaining weight in other places as there is about growing fat below the belt. Is it because men generally can't grow it there? Is it because "pushin' cushin" is something is just naturally desirable? Dunno... don't care.

I have this theory that women are beautiful in so many different ways it's hard to truly quantify their beauty. This isn't politically correct bullshit that I'm saying to give people warm fuzzies (as I often do...), I truly believe it. Different shapes have their advantages and disadvantages. Different shapes are beautiful in their own way.

I find that apple shaped girls often tend to have better skin, softer rounder shoulders and nice soft neck fat. Girls that are the uber "perfect pears" tend to be short... and sometimes have lower back problems, not a criticism, just a simple observation so show that there isn't any such thing as absolute perfection, absolute beauty.

Whatduya think? Tell me about all different kinds of beauty.

fa_man_stan

Latest posts

Back