• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

"There's a Goat Urinating on Your Sofa"

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmac

I'm usually quite offended by the "some people shouldn't be allowed to have kid" people. However, to following true story just might change my mind.

Yesterday my wife was called out by sheriff's deputies for an emergency child removal. The deputies had three adults in hand cuffs on the curb -- my wife interviewed the mother of three children in the house. When a deputy opened the door of the house a rooster walked out. The stench in the house was unbearable -- mice and roaches roamed freely. As my wife interviewed the mother a goat entered through the back door, jumped up on the sofa and proceeded to pee. The following conversation ensued.

Social Worker: "Ma'am there's a goat urinating on your sofa"

Mother: "Yeh he does that all the time"

Social Worker: "Perhaps you should close the back door"

Mother: "Then he wouldn't be able to get in"

I've read hundreds of police reports -- some quite absurd -- but this -- this is in a league all its own.

Less amusing was the fact that doctors had to remove five (5) roaches from the ears of the three youngest children. I won't subject you to the details of the youngest diaper rash.

If there were a way to tell in advance which mothers would subject their children to this type of treatment (and intellectually I know there's not) -- I might actually support involuntary sterilization.

And FYI after the kids were removed the deputies found 14 pounds of meth (POUNDS!) under the kitchen floor.

Latest posts

Back