• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

They will take my gun from me when they peel it from my cold dead hands

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell Williams

The last time the government took guns away from law-abiding American citizens the citizens rather meekly gave the guns and the NRA did not protest. The last time the NRA asked me for a contribution I pointed out that I thought that the NRA is becoming too leftist. When the government takes guns away from people the government will be sending police officers and soldiers to take the guns away. I pointed out that the NRA is not providing people with training on the best way to shoot American policeman and American soldiers. The NRA person hung up on me.

The NRA position, as most people know, this full of all kinds of inconsistencies. It has been pointed out that when guns are illegal only criminals will have guns. At the moment machine guns are basically illegal and therefore only criminals have machine guns. Anybody got any thoughts on why the criminals are not using the machine guns?

How many mass killings can you think of, in the United States, that were done by people using automatic weapons? Again I ask, since only criminals may have machine guns why are not the criminals using all the machine guns that they have?

Latest posts

Back