• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Thin chix weraing a fat suit

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dravenhawk

President of Manlandia
I have seen those silly halloween costumes that have an inflatable shell of a fat womans body that thin people wear for Haloween or New Years partys. This got me to thinkig about some of my past relationships. Two in particular are the mariage to my ex-wife and the last girl I dated. A thin girl wearing a fat suit is someone who hates or at least does not accept herself as fat. This type of woman may at first appear flattered at the FA's admiration of her body. This flattering turns into resentment over the admirations of the FA as this kind of woman can only accept herself in a thin form. When I met my ex wife at 270 lbs she said she wished she was 150 lbs. Later when she gained and was at 460 lbs she would say she wished she was 300 lbs. So I ask her why were you not happy with yourself at 270 lbs? There was no answer. I met a lady on one of those bbw dating internet things. We broke up over the whole admiration of her weight thing. She told me the thing which turned me on the most (her size) was what she hated about herself the most and she just couldn't deal with it. I don't get it why advertise on a BBW dating site if you want to lose the weight and be thin? It has me wondering are there women out there who actually LIKE being fat and is not consumed with the "when I get thin" syndrome. To me "diet" is a four letter word that goes with all the other curse words. One day I shall meet a woman who is on a when I get bigger kick. I just hope I meet her before I get too old to enjoy her.

Dravenhawk

Latest posts

Back